11. Perfect for medical, automotive and environmental instrumentation. Decreased viewing time due to crisp presentation, facilitating quick user perception.
12. Multi-person, off-axis viewing, 179° vertical and horizontal.
13. No costly backlight inverter needed, wide dimming range.
14. Increased viewing perception due to emissive pixel technology, great for smaller text requirements.
15. 200 g force shock durability for the glass and 100 g for complete units. Greatly increasing the dependability of your OEM product.
16. Solid-state, digital design virtually removes backlight failures such as light leakage, which are common issues for LCD technology.
17. Easy integration, LCD compatible interface.
18. Extended production life-cycles, decreasing the need to redesign because of component EOL issues. Over 30 years of production life!
19. Worldwide compliancy for ROHS II requirements. Low EM/EMC to ease product certification.
20. Domestic and global engineering and technical support.